On Premises Sales (where you have changed your mind)
This is for goods where you change your mind before opening or using the item:
- Unopened and Unused items may be returned for a full refund within 3 days.
- Opened or Used items may only be returned at our sole discretion. If a return is agreed a re-stocking fee will apply based on the reduced re-sale value and re-stocking cost caused by opening or using the item.
No return will be accepted for items returned after 3 days (There is no consumer requirement for us to offer a Returns Service for items purchased in our premises, we choose to offer it)
Distance or Off-Premises Sales (legal right to cancel)
This is for goods that you have purchased using our website and you wish to cancel your order:
- You have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund with 14 days of receiving the goods in accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
- You must contact us and tell us you wish to cancel. You may do so by email or completing our cancellation form that was either emailed to you upon completion of your order or included in paper format with your goods when the order was received. If you cannot locate the form, we can email one to you upon request.
- You must return the goods to us within 14 days of cancelling your order. The goods must not be excessively handled, must be fit for re-sale and in their original undamaged packaging.
Faulty Items (Consumer Rights Act 2015 *)
This is for goods that were faulty when received or bacame faulty during normal use of the goods. It does not apply to items that have been physically damaged after purchase or used for an unintended purpose:
- Within the first 30 days - A full refund will be offered. We will test the item in front of you to confirm it is faulty.
- 30 days to 6 months - Items will be repaired or replaced with a similar product. A full refund is only available if we fail to do this.
- After 6 months - Items will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. No refund will be available.
* The Consumer Rights Act 2015 replaces the Sale of Goods Act, Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations and the Supply of Goods and Services Act.
- We reserve the right to charge a testing fee of £10 for items returned that are not faulty and are in good working order.
- If you are not able to install an item yourself, we will offer to install it for you at our standard rates in our workshop.
- If there is a fault with your system that prevents normal operation we will be happy to quote for repair in our workshop.